Inventory is a mobile household goods (hhg) packing inventory recording and printing application that runs on iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets. It allows to create legible Household Goods Descriptive Inventory that complies with USTRANSCOM and FIDI requirements with regards to the electronic inventories. The app supports full inventory life cycle including loading into containers and liftvans, scanning in and out of the warehouse, check off and Bingo. Click to view sample packing inventory.
- Inventory allows crew foremen and drivers to quickly capture the contents of each packed piece or carton, specify its original location, package type and register the packers name;
- Articles are added to the inventory list with all relevant details such as preexisting damages, exceptions, photos, quantity, category, disassembling, PBO;
- Details about electronic appliances, personal firearms, artwork, member pro gear (M-PRO), spouse member pro gear (S-PRO), high value items, high risk items can be captured if necessary;
- The volume, weight and linear sizes of each packed piece or carton are estimated based on your company's standard packing HHGI list to allow for continuous monitoring of the total packed volume and weight. Both volume and weight can be adjusted manually;
- Detailed residence inspection before and after packing can be performed quickly and easily to capture pre-existing damages;
- Any company form can be downloaded to the job from the office system to be filled out by typing, handwriting and taking photos;
- When packing is done, Inventory generates a customized packing inventory in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian or Russian for the shippers sign-off;
- Packing inventory details can be uploaded to the office right after receiving transferee's signature.